Friday, April 6, 2012

Chicago helps me stay positive.


















I always drive to and from my office with my stereo cranked up level 22 

as I listen to Chicago's version of "Beginings."

You know the song.. "When I'm with you, it doesn't matter where we are,

Or what we're doing. I'm with you, that's all that matters.

Time passes much too quickly when we're together laughing."

If you know me Chicago is one of my all time favorite groups and this song

is one of my favorites as is Happy Man and 25 or 6 to 4.

Life is about making the right kind of music.

We script the score.

We compose the lead and background.

And LIFE is forgiving enough to allow us to create as uplifting a song as we

believe we deserve.

What we believe we deserve, and how that translates into a more positive,

and happy person is in our grasps.

We can also write a low energy, dark score.

If we allow ourselves to be negative and allow negativity we will

certainly sink to the depths of despair.

I believe that we all have the power to choose to recreate ourselves each day.

Do we want or would anyone want to be around someone that is angry,

selfish, or unmotivated or the exact opposite?

I wake up each day and plan on doing as much as I can, with what I have been given 

and try and do that which is meaningful, and worthwhile.

It’s my choice.

It could be your choice. 

That is what’s great about recreating ourselves each day.

We have the power to choose.

It’s never too late to be the very best that you want to be!

We decide how we can direct ourself in a positive direction each day.

Make it a great día!