Wednesday, February 8, 2012

People will never forget..














People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did,

but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Beautifully spoken by Maya Angelou. 

I have to say it is one of my more favorite of quotes because of

its simplicity.

In life, we all have opportunities throughout our day to change

someone's outlook, and perspective. 

Maybe momentarily..   possibly for much longer.

My trip has been filled with meetings, presentations and many

strategic discussions of where we want to be in 2012. 

Specifically what we need our agents to achieve in the

next 90 days.

I enjoyed meeting all the executives of our company including

our new President.

The recurring theme was that "People" matter.

That they are the once we need to ensure are being championed,

coached, and motivated.

I couldn't agree more.

I'm really going to like our new President, he certaily had of way

of making his leadership feel engaged about the opportuntiies

for success to come.

Can't wait to come home and write more about this.

Make it a great dia!