Friday, February 3, 2012

Let the universe give some back to you..



















Ever wonder why we hope or pray for something and we wait

and wait and it never comes?

Maybe one of your goals or aspirations just hasn't materialized.

One of my agents called me out on it recently.

She said I wasn't a good receiver.

I want so much for everyone else that I had forgotten how to allow

something good to happen to me.

My neck pain continues but I have been in such rush to make sure others

get what they need that I had been too busy for myself.

Too busy to allow a good thing to happen for me.

I need to take care of myself a bit more, ice my neck more often,

take my meds on time, and relax more.

I have to allow the world around me to do its part,

as I do my best to do mine.

Make it a great día!