Thursday, February 16, 2012

Just long enough to give back.














Are you living life well lived?

I am not talking about wealth or riches, but I pray that you too

can one day achieve sufficient wealth to share with others generously.

Living a well lived life has many different meanings.

It is all relative.

My greatest treasure to me would be to one day be able to give

back more than I have received.

To repay everyone ten fold what they have given me along the way.

None of us have gotten this far on our own.

To be able to achieve this would be the pinnacle of my life's journey.

To me, gratitude is an everyday gift.

How sad I would be if I had to depart my earthly journey not having done this.

That is why dear amigos, I make it a point each day to thank you.

Make it a día of gratitude.