Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Finding your inner peace.














I received some e-mails telling me about some of the ways that others

find peace within.

As they say experiences will come and go; the inner still point is where

the journey takes us.

Resiliency comes from learning to bend.

When we try and stand hard we risk the danger of breaking.

So some of the other suggestions I received were about using techniques

to help us stay tranquil and at peace.

Some suggested spiritual meditation.

I also heard that breathwork and chanting did wonders for you.

Yoga and Qigong also placed high o the list of suggestions.

Still a few others said that simple daily journaling did the trick.

Quite a few wrote and told me that reading spiritual texts was the only

way that you could ever find the inner peace we all were looking for.

There has to be something said about reading scripture that brings

you that enlightenment.

One verse was sent to me in a beautiful e-mail, it asked me to read

Matthew 11:28-30. In it the verse reads,

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart,

and you will find rest for your souls.  

For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Make it an peaceful día!