Friday, February 24, 2012

Crazy Horse and R.I.G.H.T. Leadership.
















I am anxious to get to my second day of my Leadership training.

I met so many incredibly talented, gifted and personable folks yesterday.

We spent the entire day working on identifying and finding ways to improve

our leadership styles.

I had a chance to speak about the four leadership principles of Tasunke Witko,

he was the son of Rattling Blanket Woman and Tasunke Witko II,

better known to most of us as "Crazy Horse."

My instructor was surprised, he said he had never had a student bringing up

that leader and or speak about his leadership style.

Crazy Horse led by influencing others and leadership didn't come from

a title or authority.

He had four principles but I'll write about them on another blog.

Most of all we got a chance to interact and share how we respect, inspire,

show gratitude, lead in a transparent and honest way,

and how we develop our people.

There is so much that I want for the people that I lead.

I truly lead an amazingly talented, ambitious and tenured group of women and men.

I couldn't be prouder or feel as privileged as I do, to be able to lead them.

I know that this is going to be a break-out year.

A great year with many personal success stories and personal development.

It's going to take a lot of team work and yet I feel very confident in the professional

staff that I lead to deliver on this commitment.

It is all about like my company believe's, using the RIGHT model.

Make it a great día!