Friday, January 13, 2012

Sleep and healing.
















It's Friday the thirteen.. and am thankful for your e-mails,

sorry if I will be delayed in responsing.

Good news, I finally got to sleep around 6:00 p.m. yesterday.

I had not lost that much sleep since my military days.

Not that I am counting but it something like 38 full painful hours without sleep.

I was able to stay asleep till around 11:00 p.m. yesterday, and then after icing

my neck went back to bed and slept till a few minutes ago.

Controlling one's pain takes more then dependence on narcotics and therapeutics.

I was raised to believe that our Faith and our inner belief is what brings healing,

and overcoming any obstacle.

That we have a solemn duty to ourselves and those around us that depend on

our being "whole" or at our best is what matters.

That there is power of positive thinking, where minimizing or ignoring some of the pain,

or thinking ourselves healed plays an important part of our recuperative process.

Today I am grateful that I am on the road to becoming healed.

Make it a great día!