Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pink champagne




















Up early.. very early.

Still aching over the neck procedure and wondering when it will ease up some.

I have had time to listen to more music and write less.

I was listening to the radio last night and came across one called

pink champagne.

Not the Joe Liggins' 1950 song, no this oe is from a young lady by the

name of Kathleen Edwards.

I liked the music and the lyrics; the song speaks to heartache and self-doubt.

Pink Champagne takes place at a wedding where a young bride is

second-guessing her decision.

It wasn't about a divorce, it's spoke to me about re-examining where we are in life.

We all make mistakes but it's how well we figure them out learn from them

that make us better.

Music has always been a large part of my life.

To this day it's one of my de-stressers.

Make it a great día!