Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Because I believe so..

















Positive affirmations and positive self talk is important for our growth.

I love reading Zig Ziglar among the other great motivational personalities

of our time, I also like Napoleon Hill, Stephen Covey, Deepak Chopra,

Wayne Dyer, Tony Robbins, and Dale Carnegie.

I trust in what they had or have to say.

They all believe(d) that through positive thoughts and works

one can manifest positive changes within.

We have to first give our subconscious reasons to change,

to improve, or succeed.

Our brains tend to do what our hearts tell it.. or is it vice-versa?

But by repeating positive statements I believe that we can train our

subconscious to trigger positive actions.

We have to be specific about it is we want to change.

What we say, and how we say it..

must be spoken with conviction.

After all our mind and heart wants the best for us,

there is no doubt about that.

We affect how our subconscious mind works and affirmations are the

quickest way to transform our behavior, and attitude.

We all can reshape our lives if we desire.

Here are a few of mine:

Everything is getting better every day.

I radiate love and happiness.

I am understanding.

I am healthy and happy.

Make it an affirmative filled and positive día!