Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Today a phone changed my life?
















I recently had to break down and buy another cell phone.

I have my blackberry but I need one just for personal phone calls.

So I went on line and began to realize that there

were a few things

that I don't need on my new plan.

First to down size is the Cell Phone type.

Next go the Ring tones and the Wallpaper Downloads

while you're at it.

Yes, they're fun to listen to or look at.

But I never met anyone that really enjoyed my ring tone.

And those tiny charges end up adding up.

Believe me your phone will function just as well without

that wallpaper.

If you have spent your life averse to living by a budget, perhaps it's

time to actually track your income and any debts.

There's a host of new expenses emerging or already in full swing.

I am talking about wedding rings, and child care, and mortgages

and even 401Ks too.

See if you're probably paying too much in interest

charges on your card.

Yes BOA just came out with another charge for all

Debit card users.

You might consider taking your business somewhere else.

Always make sue you have money in the bank to cover those

expensive Late Fees.

Pay your bills on time, every time.

If you want to increase your FICO score, guess what a 30-day late

payment can cut your score by as many as 110 points.

A few of my agents talk about their weekend partying.

I know your wallet takes a good beating on an expensive night out.

But it isn't the only thing pounding the following morning.

You could save a ton of money over the course of the year.

Reward yourself by saving that money and splurging on yourself

or taking a nice vacation.

What about finally buying a home?

If you're planning to stay in the condo, townhouse, home for at least

7 to 10 years than given the current home values

and record-low interest rates, now is the best time to buy.

Make it a great and less expensive día!