Saturday, September 3, 2011

This is what I BELIEVE...

LIFE

I am doing this "I believe" exercise …because I think it will be a challenge to stay connected all day. I wanted to see if I could go a full 24 hours writing about things I believe in. My loved ones think its a crazy idea. But even though it will be a long 24 hours... it will be interesting to see what all I BELIEVE... say at midnight tonite or 2:00 am tomorrow? 

It's going to be a long blog but here it is -


THIS I BELIEVE…

Sept 3, 2011 at 3:54 am
I awakened, stretched and gave thanks. After about forty minutes of meditation I can say with all sincerity that I BELIEVE that this is going to be a great dia and an even better weekend!

Sept 3, 2011 at 5:04 am
Back again, I believe that this universe is what I want it to be, and therefore it is wonderful.


Sept 3, 2011 at 5:15 am
I believe that we are all loved by someone, somewhere at this very moment and that they are eager for us to achieve everything we set our minds to.


Sept 3, 2011 at 5:28 am
I believe I’ll have bacon with 2 scrambled eggs, one chopped up chitepin, some pepper and three corn tortillas for breakfast (have been dealing with gallbladder issues but today I am feeling much better and will indulge and not feel guilty about it  :).


Sept 3, 2011 at 6:01 am
I believe in myself and in my will power to achieve all of my goals in life.


Sept 3, 2011 at 6:26 am
I believe that the world is full of uncharted but exciting surprises. (Need to go shower too).


Sept 3, 2011 6:54 am
I believe …that there is nothing in our blood that makes the heart beat stronger then LOVE… and GRATITUDE and GRACE are close seconds.

Sept 3, 2011at 7:04 am
I believe that we were all made to shape LIFE as we need to and to work to mold the world around us by being who we are.

Sept 3, 2011 at 7:54 am
I believe that you should never compromise who you are and moreover never stop believing in yourself!



Sept 3, 2011 at 8:03 am
I believe that I can make a difference in the world - and it helps when I add a smile. (I just looked outside and remembered that I need to mow the lawn..).

More to come... make it a nice Labor Day - I've already begun mine.