Friday, September 9, 2011

My favorite Antoine Marie Jean-Baptiste Roger de Saint Exupéry's story...














It's Friday and my thoughts turn to the week.

To everything I have acomplished and still need to wrap up

before embarking on the weekend.

One of my favorite pas times is reading.

I have always loved to read.

Quite often just to simply sit or lay quietly and relax.

What books have you read lately?

One of my many favorite's during secondary school was Le Petit Prince.

I don't remember where my Father got it for me, but I really liked it.

This book helped me change the way I looked at my life early on.

Did you think it was an old hat?

Or was it an elephant in a boa?

If you haven't read this one, you must find a copy and read this book.

You're never too old.

For example what about these two lines in that book..

These couple are my favorite lines,

"On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur,"

or "One sees clearly only with the heart."

The other line is,

 "L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux,"

or "What is essential is invisible to the eye."

What was your favorite childhood book?

Do you remember any of your favorite lines?

Make it a great dia!