Sunday, September 25, 2011

Live the length and width... of it all.
















There is a great quote on LIVING.

It was written by Diane Ackerman. "I don't want to get to the end of my life,

and find that I lived just the length of it.

I want to have lived the width of it as well."

What can you be doing at this very moment to expand

the width of your life?

Something that you can do today to open up to the endless

possibilities that exist.

Taking a moment to open up in gratitude, seeking that ray of

hope that is out there

if you will just open your eyes.

Letting in the light even if your soul is dark and your heart heavy?

Would you be able to step forward?

Taking just one step, putting any known fear aside.. embracing the,

"I can't but I'll try?, if only for a moment.

Look all around - are you living LIFE to its fullest?

Can you see the width and length of it?

It's all there, unbelievably huge.

Hard to see it all, It's just that great of an expanse.

Live - Love - Grow.

Make it a great día!