Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What can you give today?














Give to your family, your spouse or your children.

Ask yourself at the end of the day, did I give at least three times today?

Did I smile when my spouse, or a loved one walked in the room?

Did I stop by the favorite ice cream shop,

and bring home them their favorite ice cream?

Did I remember to call home from the office just to say hello?

Did I water the garden?

Did I take out the garbage?

All these are not huge undertakings.

They are not difficult tasks.

They didn't require a lot of great effort or cost a lot to accomplish.

But they could all contribute to changing your home life.

And if you change you home life,

you will impact other areas of your life as well.

By giving a little more you'll show that you care.

By giving a little more you'll show you love.

Your loved one and others will respond in kind.

By giving you'll love.

Give - Love - Grow.

Make it a great día!