Monday, August 22, 2011

Did you know?


















I wanted to write some "Did you know?" comments and I hope you will

join me in writing your own as well.

Here's what I know…

Did you know that love at some point is the answer to everything? 

Did you know that you could save the world in small doses

and you could continue to do this for the rest of your life?

On a more personal note:

Did you know that my Viejita was a very big influence in my life?

Did you know that I always get everything I wanted because I will never give up?

Did you know that I’m as strong as a solid metal wall yet sensitive

as a dandelion?

Did you know that I was the top euphonium player at the age of 16?

Did you know that I believe in true love?

Did you know that I’m obsessed with pumas and the flora

in the sierras of Sonora?

Did you know that one hand can heal another?

That just one spark can start a fire?

With one little action, the chain reaction will never stop.

What are you waiting for?

Make it a great día!