I love Chinese food, especially very spicy shrimp fried rice.
I also look forward to reading the sayings inside the Fortune Cookies:Here are some really funny sayings from fortune cookies:
- A closed mouth gathers no feet.
- A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.
- A cynic is only a frustrated optimist.
- A fanatic is one who can't change his mind, and won't change the subject.
- Do not mistake temptation for opportunity.
- He who laughs at himself never runs out of things to laugh at.
- He who throws dirt is losing ground.
- Some men dream of fortunes, others dream of cookies.
- The world may be your oyster, but it doesn't mean you'll get its pearl.
- You will be hungry again in one hour.
- Confucius say: if you think you’re going to sum up your whole life on
this little bit of paper, you’re crazy.
The following fortunes were actually found in fortune cookies but they are not typical.
They are a bit strange but they are still funny fortune cookie sayings:
- A starship ride has been promised to you by the galactic wizard.
- A tub and a rub will change your day.
- Because of your melodic nature, the moonlight never misses an appointment.
- Confucius say you have heart as big as Texas.
- Don’t behave with cold manners.
- Don’t forget you are always on our minds.
- It’s about time I got out of that cookie.
- Never forget a friend. Especially if he owes you.
- Suppose you can get what you want.
- That wasn’t chicken. (I threw that one in).
- Make it a great dia!