Friday, July 8, 2011

Yes I CAN.




















Do you ever find yourself needing some positive affirmation?

I have used them as a way to kick start my day, each day for the past twenty some years.

Daily affirmations are not a meditative tool, nor do they require

any strong religious background or beliefs.

They are a reminder tool to help us stay on track and accomplish a goal.

They are used to make us stay focus on the goal and how to accomplish it.

First you have to decide on a goal, write it down and either memorize it

or recite it each day.

No one will ever hear it and all you need is but a few minutes each day,

to quietly recite your personal affirmation.

Like the old elementary school days, write it down 20 times on a piece of paper,

then recite it 15 or 20 times to yourself in front of a mirror, the trick is to make it your own…

memorize it so that you can recite it to yourself quietly.

No matter how you recite your affirmation, what is important is how you word it.

It’s important that you believe in your ability to achieve the affirmation,

without reserve or conditions.

Try one of these on for size…

I welcome, and am open to receive all abundance that comes.

My success is contagious, other people like it, seek it and respect it.

I feel completely at ease and comfortable with all types of people.

I am sure of my ability to do what is necessary to improve my life.

I let go of the past so I can create health now.

Always work to link your affirmations to actual daily actions so that you will lay

the ground for their manifestation.

Remember to have every confidence in achieving your goals!

That and adopt positive beliefs over negative ones.  

Make it a great día!