Sunday, July 24, 2011

Time for what is important..













It's already Sunday.

Weekends go by flying.

Then some days move at a snail's pace. 

Wouldn't it be great if we could slow down the fast ones and speed

up the slow ones?

So that nice relaxing days wouldn't go by without us fully enjoying them? 

Lately I have been working too many hours - although I am getting

a lot done,

I realize that I may not be delegating as much as I could be.

These days time seems to be constantly zipping by me. 

If I am to enjoy Life more or share more of the good times with my

family I have to prioritize.

Yes, prioritize my Life better.

It begins by segmenting my day and my evenings -

ensuring that what is most important takes precedence over what is not.

Stop and take inventory of everything and everyone that matters.

Take a moment to enjoy what you have now. 

Realize that these moments have no guarantees and that the only

sure time we have, is now. 

Take time to share your thoughts, your love and friendship now.

I would not save them for another day. 

Go over and tell those you love what they mean to you this very instant.

Make it a great día!