Sunday, June 26, 2011

Suffering has purpose.



















Have you ever asked yourself why you suffer?

My life, like anyone elses' has had it share of struggles, a few of my

own making.

So I'll give credit where credit is due.

Yet the successes that came from those struggles have brought

me pleasure, comfort and reward.

Many experiences that taken as a whole, made me who I am today.

I owe much of what I have accomplished to these very life’s struggles.

So why do we suffer?

We all are who we are today, not because of our near perfect childhoods,

perfect parents or the most supportive family or friends. 

We are who we are today, not because we trusted in the right people,

or made perfect decisions.

A lot of where we are today comes from the past - from having turned each

and every page of days gone bye.

We’ve come to appreciate life and the complicated mix of experiences

we've lived. 

Each one just as important as the other, together  have helped

define the person we are.

Why do we suffer?

We suffer because in each of life’s struggles and the way we deal with them,

are the gifts that shape and complete our lives. 

A divinely inspired gift source of strength and fortitude designed

to ensure that we will go on.

Make it a grateful día!