Friday, February 11, 2011

A value driven YOU.












How can we improve who we are as a person?

How can we improve ourselves?

The best way I know how is by living our values.

To consciously choose to be the best we can be to others.

By leaning on our values and by practicing them each day, we become the best you.

I am at my best when I adopt values that were considerate of others, when I am more generous and when I was the most loving.

When I identify and remove any limiting or damaging beliefs, I feel more fulfilled.

There are many values to living a more grateful existence.

Each no more important then the next.

We all could use more Truth, Honesty, Love, Compassion, Courage, Valor, Justice, Sacrifice, Integrity and Humility in our lives. 

Truth = Honesty

Love = Compassion

Courage = Valor

Truth + Love = Justice

Truth + Courage = Honor

Love + Courage = Sacrifice

Truth + Love + Courage = Integrity

The absence of Truth, Love, and Courage is Pride, the opposite of which is Humility.

Make it a great Friday!

Make it a great Dia!