Sunday, February 6, 2011

My quiet disposition at sunrise.













I have loved waking up before sunrise for as long as I can remember.

I love sitting in my backyard and looking patiently to the East and watching as the sun slowly crests.

I breathe deep and watch the clouds in the sky disperse, as they welcome the new day.

I am grateful for each new sunrise.

I feel grateful as the warmth of the sun's energy bathes me.

I listen for the beautiful chirping melodies of the tiny sparrows as they greet each other.

I love listening for the harmonious cooing of the morning doves.

I laugh at the unusual chatter between our four resident squirrels.

I continue to breathe deep and take it all in - the gentle start of a new day in all its grandeur.

It fills me with a joyful attitude and calming spirit.

The sunrise greets me with its quiet disposition, one that comforts and warms me from inside.

Yes, I am thankful for the awe inspiring views that each day brings.

It's refreshing, and yet relaxing.

It’s rejuvenating.

Its nourishing.

Take time and enjoy a sunrise!

Make it a great dia!