Thursday, December 16, 2010

Nine more days...
















Can you believe that it is only nine more days till Christmas?

I love this HOLIDAY, I have since I was a youngster! 

I am reminded that if I look closer I'll find that I am already showered with many blessings.

Janice Maeditere said it best, "Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as it about opening our hearts." 

A special time for opening our hearts and celebrating the true meaning of this holiday with our loved ones and friends.

My wish for you is that you find Christmas’ true meaning as you further reflect on this special holiday.

Let GOD's providence be a reminder that the best of LIFE is yet to come.

More love, happiness, prosperity, goodwill and good health!

I know it's still a few days away but, Feliz Navidad!

Thank you for being a part of my life.

Make it a great dia!