I stopped by my favorite Chinese diner last night.
After a long 13 hour day and that's at the office...
I went for my favorite comfort food which is extra, extra spicy Szechuan shrimp.
So like a kid at Christmas time, I dug into the small take-out bag and reached for the "normally boring" fortune cookie.
It said, "You can always find happiness at work on Friday."
I don't know about you but I find something to be happy about every day.
As I drove off I thought it would be fun to make up a few of my own!
Here's a few I would use if I owned my own fortune cookie factory:
- There are NO winners in life's blame game.
- Your Life is only going to as boring as you make it.
- He who is always defending himself has no time left to really live.
- If you aren't fast at braking, make sure you have a loud horn.
- You will be happy when you stop telling yourself, “I’ll be happy when…”
- Give me the strength to change the things I can, the grace to accept the things i can't, and a great big bag of pesos.
- Its better to shoot for stars and land on moon than shoot for a steep hill and reach it.
- Insulting others says little about them. But a whole lot more about you!
- Like flies to poop, make people be drawn to your attitude.
- The male is a domestic animal, one if treated with firmness and kindness, can be trained to do just about anything.
Make it a great dia!