Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My favorite fortune cookies...














I stopped by my favorite Chinese diner last night.

After a long 13 hour day and that's at the office...

I went for my favorite comfort food which is extra, extra spicy Szechuan shrimp.

So like a kid at Christmas time, I dug into the small take-out bag and reached for the "normally boring" fortune cookie.

It said, "You can always find happiness at work on Friday."

I don't know about you but I find something to be happy about every day.

As I drove off I thought it would be fun to make up a few of my own!

Here's a few I would use if I owned my own fortune cookie factory:
  1. There are NO winners in life's blame game.
  2. Your Life is only going to as boring as you make it.
  3. He who is always defending himself has no time left to really live.
  4. If you aren't fast at braking, make sure you have a loud horn.
  5. You will be happy when you stop telling yourself, “I’ll be happy when…”
  6. Give me the strength to change the things I can, the grace to accept the things i can't, and a great big bag of pesos.
  7. Its better to shoot for stars and land on moon than shoot for a steep hill and reach it.
  8. Insulting others says little about them. But a whole lot more about you!
  9. Like flies to poop, make people be drawn to your attitude.
  10. The male is a domestic animal, one if treated with firmness and kindness, can be trained to do just about anything.
Eat some Chinese take out tonight!

Make it a great dia!