Tuesday, December 21, 2010

How to do it well - together.













When one begins their day grateful for their job, their co-workers, or their employees and clients we tend to show up in a better attitude.

A GRATEFUL attitude that facilitates the work you need to do well together.  

By consciously being grateful and demonstrating it, you'll find that more gets done and you contribute to a much more satisfying work place.

I love to begin my day grateful for the opportunity to do the work I do.

I am grateful for the colleagues I have.

I am even grateful for the challenges and learning experiences that come my way.

I am especially grateful for the good work we accomplish together and for the progress we
make at the end of each day.  

I really care about and value those things.

When the my values and goals are in sync with the company's, organization's, family's etc... that is when we are at our best. 

And much like my childhood, the magic takes place and more of what I am grateful for continues to come my way.

Try it - it works. 

Make it a great dia!

Did you happen to catch the beautiful eclipse? I wish I had a camera - it was amazing! The lunar eclipse began at around 12:45 CST but was it its grandest from about 1:50 to about 2:45 a.m. It ends in another hour or so. Headed to bed - I got to get up early.