Sunday, December 19, 2010

GRATITUDE shapes a better LIFE.












There  is great power in GRATITUDE!

Somehow any misgivings and fears tend to be minimized or disappear altogether.

I was reading a book by Dr. Wayne Dyer who is someone I enjoy learning from and he stated,"When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."

This is so true - everytime I have taken this approach I have been able to achieve more. 

Growing up it was through our daily prayer and supplications that we gave thanks for everything we had and happened in our lives.

Quite often I'd announce what I had given thanks for and my Viejita would tell me that I didn't have to announce it outloud.

She prayed and meditated early in the morning and each evening... and was always thankful. 

Reminding me that in prayer God understood why I was thankful. 

Our Mother (Viejita - the loving name I always called her "Little old lady") would tell us that the more we were thankful for the more and HE had already begun working on giving us.

I developed my "attitude of gratitude" and "giving thanks" for everything that happened to me as a child.

Especially seeing the miracles of receiving or achieving something better than what we already had.

Gratitude truly plays an extremely important role in beginning to consciously and intentionally create desired outcomes in our lives.

It's my wish that this Holiday Season we'll all choose gratitude as a key part of our daily lives.

Not just for ourselves but for everyone around us.

I believe that by developing a deeper perpective of the importance of GRATITUDE, it will serve to shape a far greater and more satisfying quality of life for you and your loved ones.

Make it a great dia!