Friday, November 12, 2010

A lesson to be learned...











We need to find a way each day, to inspire ourselves to be the best we can be.

I believe that we all have an unlimited amount of love, talent, strength and courage.

Gifts that we are all born with.

It is just a matter of calling them forth.  

I do this each morning through a simple exercise...

I wake up and the very first thing I do is give thanks.

I begin each day with a sense of gratitude for the people in my life and the things that mean the most to me.

This affirmation creates a positive forces of energy within me.

A positive force that fuels and gives me positive momentum as I greet the day.

Quite often it is all I need to overcome the daily stresses and challenges. 

I also don't allow myself to be stressed people and their quirks.

I always try and not allow situations to get the best of me.

In the end they all have a unique purpose or lesson that I need to be learning.

Find it and be grateful.

Make it a great dia!