Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Failure is my stepping stone...



















Who hasn't suffered a setback?

I've suffered my share. 

I can honestly say that I have never once blamed it on destiny, on the luck of the draw or some other nonsense.

What I try and do is to find a lesson worth keeping from the experience.

More importantly I consider the temporary setback as my stepping stone.

Success is all about how we respond to our challenges and how much we want to learn from them.

This approach makes all the difference in the world.

Don't take my word for it - try this approach the next time you meet up with a setback.

My approach to success is more about visualizing the failure as a stepping stone then focusing on the failure itself.

I have a few rules I live by - one is my 48 hour rule (but that's not the one in this blog)... the one that comes to mind is giving myself a certain amount of time to indulge in self-pity.

Yes, after a temporary setback we can and must process it.

The thing is to not dwell or stay in that "stuck" state long.

The longer one does, the harder it is to get moving.

Still, I believe we all have the right amount of courage within to always go on.

We must learn from our losses and always but keep moving onward.


See your failures as temporary setbacks.

Make them your stepping stone.

Make it a great dia!