Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I still have a lot more to learn...















Every day I wake up and find that I have so much more to still learn...

I've learned that no matter how much heartache or how bad it seems today, a sunrise awaits and with it comes a new day and a better tomorrow.

I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle...  a down pour in your Sunday's best, someone taking your parking spot at the movies or running out of gas.

I've learned that no matter how strained your relationship with your parents may be, you'll miss them when they're gone.


I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands.  

I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually end up making the right decision.

I've learned that even when I have a pain, I don't necessarily have to be one.

I've learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone.  


You need to be able to throw something back.

I've learned that it is easier to make a "living" then making a "life."

I've learned that life always gives you a second chance.

People love to feel cared about - give someone a hug.

I've learned that people will forget the stories you tell...


They will forget what you've done lately...

But people never forget how you make them feel.

So even after all this time, I've learned that I still have a lot more to learn...


Make it a great dia!