Monday, September 27, 2010

How bad do you want it?














Sometimes in life we at times end up short changing ourselves and limiting the rewards we could have earned.

I am not talking about luck - I am actually talking about one's expectation, beliefs, focus and passion.

I believe that we can attain everything we seek if we want it bad enough.

I think too often we concede the results and maybe it is easier to attribute some end results to bad luck, karma or one's fate.

I am not sold on these philosophies.

I was taught early on that given the same playing field, there was no excuse why I couldn't be better then the next guy.

It is all a matter of wanting something bad enough and going all out after it.

There is something to be said about the tenacity that comes from one's passion and drive.

If you want it bad enough, you will achieve your goals.
Make it a great dia and week!